Saturday, October 13th Events
- Tupelo Honey and Biscuits Breakfast (Start your day with fresh, delicious biscuits and the best honey on the planet)
- Tupelo Honey Tour (see firsthand how world-famous Tupelo honey is made)
- Blood Series Settings Tour (visit some of the most iconic locations of the John Jordan series)
- Crime Scene Reenactment (Put your skills to the test against John Jordan)
- Dramatic Reading Performances (Actors performing readings of scenes from the John Jordan Series)
- Lake Alice Park Picnic Lunch fish fry and concert (A delicious lunch under massive oak trees at Lake Alice with live music)
- Rivers to Blood Boat Tour (Take a scenic ride down the Apalachicola River on comfortable pontoon boats)
- Evening Reception / Book Signing / Dinner / Party (Book Signing / Interview / Down home Bar-B-Que dinner / Barn Party with DJ and Karaoke)
- Afterparty (Join us at Highway 22 Saltshaker Lounge for a drink and great live music)
Sunday, October 14th Special Events
- Sunday Brunch (Intimate Sunday Brunch with John Jordan creator Michael Lister — includes reading from new never-before-seen, as-yet-unreleased John Jordan book, and discussion of DOUBLE EXPOSURE/BLOOD SHOT movie)
- Port St. Joe Walking Tour (Join us for a walking tour of Port St. Joe — Reid Avenue, Lighthouse, St. Joseph Bay, No Name Gifts and Books, Historic sites, Blood Books settings)
Space is limited. Register today!
- Includes all activities and events
- Includes all 3 meals
- Includes all transportation during the event
- Includes John Jordan / Pottersville / Wewa goodie bag.
Before June 15th $85.00
Register before June 15th and save. Early Bird Registration is only $85.00
(Early registration includes John Jordan T-shirt and signed Blood Series book while supplies last.)
Before July 15th $99.00
Before August 15th $125.00
Sunday Brunch and Walking Tour Add-on $25.00
Special Hotel Pricing Information
We recommend you stay in Port St. Joe, FL at either the Port Inn http://portinnfl.com/ (which is in the heart of downtown and within walking distance of all Sunday activities) or Mainstay Suites
http://www.mainstaysuitespsj.com/ (which is located 2 miles from downtown Port St. Joe).
Our special John Jordan Day rates start at just $79.99 at Mainstay 850-229-MAIN (6246). Be sure to use the discount code: L Rate 3.
The Mainstay Suites have just been remodeled, so have all new furniture, new kitchenettes, highspeed internet, and include breakfast. Pet-friendly rooms are also available.